Alot has been going on, my husband has been working on getting on the list for assistant manager! A great opportunity for us as a family but a little hard to have to get the news that we might have to move farther away!:O( I know that with we will be ok with the great encouragement from my great friend Jayme I know that I will make it!! But its still a little scary!
The girls are doing great. Schools has been more then great for them and they are learning so much!! I think that knowing that we might more far we might be staying through the school year so that they will not have more to deal with!! They are happy about the move because that means alot, more money, more time with mom and a bigger home of our own!! Thats always a plus!!
Life has brought us a lot of trials but I think that we are making it!! I hope!! One day at a time and gods guildance I know that we should do fine!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, good to see you here.. Hopefully this will help keep each other update on the general stuff, but still call me with the other info. Hope everything is going well!! Love ya dear!
Jayme
Hey you!! What's going on with Jess?
Alright Missy... You ever gonna do another post?!?
Post a Comment